Lafayette Ambassador Bank is sponsoring a Day at the Museum!
Visit the Sigal Museum before the Peace Candle Lighting Ceremony for:
FREE admission and gallery tours.
Watch the Peace Candle documentary and learn about the history of this symbol of hope and community. Documentary will screen on a loop throughout the day.
11:00-2:00 – FREE kids’ craft activity: Make Peace Candle luminaria and take them along to the ceremony later in the day.
Members – Celebrate Small Business Saturday with 10% off local author and local history books in the Museum Store. Or come celebrate Museum Store Sunday on November 26th. Members will receive 20% off* purchases! Non-members will receive 10% off* purchases. (*excluding consignment items)
Help us decorate the Giving Tree in our lobby with donations for our friends at The Children’s Home of Easton. See below for a wish list.
Giving Tree Wish List
- Twin bedding sets
- Shorts and sweatpants – size large
- Pajamas – size medium, size large (boys and girls)
- Toiletries (Axe brand, body wash, etc.)
- Plates, mugs, glasses (for young adults in independent living)
- *Bath & Body Works (very popular)
- Giant (for young adults in independent living)
- Old Navy
- Burlington Coat factory
- Electronics stores
- Dunkin Donuts
- Easton gift cards
- Simon Mall
- Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Barnes & Noble
- Michael’s Crafts or Hobby Lobby
- Sneaker stores